14 November 2011

New Beginnings

So last week one of my closest friends left our home town to move in with her boyfriend and begin her nursing career in Essex. I was very sad to see her leave and wanted to give her a gift that she would really like. I designed her some change of address cards and matching stickers so she could let everyone know she had moved. I used moo.com to get them printed and was really happy with the results! Uploading my artwork was so simple and the turnaround was fast with a quality end product. My other friends loved the stickers so much I already have several requests for more personalised sticker sets! I also made a frame using wooden letters as a gift for my friend and her boyfriend in their new home together...I wish them all the luck for the future and am so proud of my friend for taking the first step in her career! 

No comments:

Post a Comment